There is hardly any astrology lover unfamiliar with this terminology of Indian astrology. Mostly Saturn's Sadhesati is seen as negative and its fruit has also been defined by many methods. Although there is no doubt about this that Saturn has been empowered to give fruits according to good and bad deeds done by humans. After every 30 years in the life of every human being, Saturn in form of Sadhesati evaluates the work done by him and gives good and bad results according to work done. Basically, before understanding the criteria of Saturn's Sadhesati to be good or bad, it is necessary to understand its basic definition.
The transit of Saturn from the 12th house to the 2nd house from the natal Moon in the horoscope of any native is known as the Sadhesati of Saturn.
The Saturn's transit from twelfth in respect of natal Moon is known as first phase of Saturn's Sadhesati, the Saturn's transit at the zodiac sign is called the second phase of the Sadhesati and Saturn's transit from the second house in respect of the natal Moon is called the third phase of the Sadhesati
- Saturn's remains in a house for about two and a half years. Therefore
- Total time of transition or passed period in twelfth house = 2.5 years (first phase)
- Total passed period over the natal Moon = 2.5 years (second phase)
- Total passed period in the 2nd house = 2.5 years (third phase)
- That means two and a half years of Twelfth + two and a half years of the natal Moon + two and a half years of the 2nd house = 7.5 years, which is known as Sadhesati of Saturn.
- In other words, the total time of transit of Saturn from the 12th house to the 2nd house is known as the Sadhesati of Saturn.